Browse Our Services
Peter Thompson Architects have had a bright history of providing successful architectural design solutions and successful completion of projects. In particular, our expertise not only provides architecturally pleasing solutions, they are economic, structurally sound and environmentally sustainable. The buildings we build and the team of professionals we are, make us industry competitive.
It is the policy of Peter Thompson Architects to provide to its clients the products and services which they require. At all times good techniques and procedures will be in operation and regular audits carried out to ensure that these procedures are followed and are effective. Peter Thompson Architects adopt a quality management system based on ISO 9000.
Why choose us
- Successfully completed a wide variety & many major projects
- Ability to identify opportunities for multi-use or shared facility & integration of long term objectives against present functional & financial realities
- Accustomed to dealing with committees, councils & client groups
- Ability to design functional & economical buildings with high quality design & within the bounds of various council overlays
- Qualified & acclaimed members of staff
- Personalised service from Directors & staff
- Client involvement during the entire professional engagement
- Proven ability to maximise facilities within the project budget
- Record of accurate pre-tender cost estimates
- Record of responsible project cost control
TECHNICAL & OTHER RESOURCES
Technology & Equipment
The Practice uses the latest technology including AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, GoLive, Acrobat Professional, along with the latest computer hardware, operating systems, printers and scanners which are capable of printing and scanning up to and including A0 size in full colour.
Standards, Codes, and Regulations
The Practice has access to the complete library of Australian Standards, the NCC Building Code of Australia, Building Regulations, and Planning Schemes. This ensures that only the most up to date information is used throughout each project. We also maintain subscriptions to bulletins and updates from the Australian Institute of Architects, Australian Building Codes Board, Building Commission, Dept. of Planning & Environment, and Master Builders Association.
Texts, Journals and other Publications
Peter Thompson Architects have an extensive architectural library that includes the architectural journals Architectural Review, Architecture